| Where is this feature?|
|1. ||Log In|
|2. ||Button Builders|
|3. ||"Add Cart" code|
|4. ||Create Special Properties (Size, Color, etc)|
Radio buttons are useful when you have a specific number of options for your customers.
Here is an example:
To create a set of radio buttons do the following:
- Name the property (eg. Color).
- Select the property type Radio Button.
- Create an option (eg. Red) and modify the price for that option if needed.
- Add each option to the list by clicking "Add Option", repeat steps 3-4 as needed.
- When all options are added click "Add Property".