| Where is this feature?|
|1. ||Log In|
|2. ||Extra Features|
|3. ||eBay Auctions|
|4. ||Create/Relist Auction|
Make a clear, compelling first impression by writing a skillful title for your item.
Start with these tips:
- Use descriptive keywords that clearly convey what you are selling.
- Include your item's brand name, artist, or designer.
- State exactly what your item is, even if your title repeats the category name.
- Think of words buyers might use to search for your item and include relevant terms and words.
- Buyers don't search for words like "wow" or "look" so make intelligent use of your space.
- Browse similar items' closed listings to see which titles drew high prices in the past.
Be sure to follow eBay's rules regarding titles.