| Where is this feature?|
|1. ||Log In|
|2. ||Order History|
|3. ||Print My Orders|
This will allow you to adjust the "Shipping Date" that prints on the invoice.
By default, the shipping date will display whatever date you have entered in the Search My Orders tool.
If you set a date here, and one has not been entered before, the cart will automatically store it for future use in the Search My Orders utility.
Possible values are:
- 0 - 99 -This will add the number of days entered to the original invoice date, and display it as the shipping date.
- Today -This will set all shipping dates to the current date.
- Tomorrow -This will set all shipping dates to tomorrow's date.
- Hide -This will hide the shipping date.
- MM-DD-YYYY -This will set the shipping date to whatever month, day, and year you enter in this format.