Setup Instructions For Google Checkout
Before you can use Google Checkout they require you to have your "Google Merchant ID" and your "Google Merchant Key".
These you get from Google. Follow these six steps:
- First put http://www.Google.com into the address bar of your browser.
- Then you will click on "Sign In" at the top right hand corner.
- If you do not have a Google account, you will need to set one up.
- Either set up an account or sign in.
- Choose "Checkout" from the "My services" area.
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on "Integration"
- On this page you will see the "Google Merchant ID" and the "Google Merchant Key". You will also need to enter the following URL in the "API callback URL" space: https://www.qccart.com/cgi-bin/GoogleNotifications.cgi
Make sure the "Callback method" on the Google integration page is set to "XML" and you're ready to go.
In order to enter your "Merchant Key" and "Merchant ID" into the shopping cart:
- Log into your QcCart account.
- Go to "Cart Settings".
- Then, Payment/Gateway Settings.
- Check the transaction type "Google Checkout".
- Enter the "Merchant ID" and "Merchant Key" into the spaces provided.
Merchant Calculation Defaults:
This default shipping charge is used if Google is unable to receive shipping charges from the shopping cart within a three second time frame.