Drop Down Menu
| Where is this feature?|
|1. ||Log In|
|2. ||Button Builders|
|3. ||"Add Cart" code|
|4. ||Create Special Properties (Size, Color, etc)|
Drop-down menus are useful when you have a specific number of options that your customers can choose from for a specific product.
Here is an example:
To create a drop-down menu do the following:
If you would like to require that customers select an option, check the box labeled "Default to an error". This will add the "Select a ..." as the first option, as shown above. Customers cannot add the product until they select a valid option.
- Name the property (eg. Color).
- Select the property type Drop-Down Menu.
- Create an option (eg. Red) and modify the price for that option if needed.
- Add each option to the list by clicking "Add Option", repeat steps 3-4 as needed.
- When all options are added, click "Add Property".