QCCart's Shopping Cart Software Supports Google Wallet.
If you already have your Google Wallet account, and your shopping cart account
Google Wallet™ is a checkout process that you provide with your shopping cart to enable your customers to buy things quickly and securely. Once someone makes a purchase from your web site, Google Wallet can be used to charge their credit cards, process their orders, and to move the payment into your bank account.
- Sell more. Checkout works with Google's search advertising program, AdWords, to increase your sales and minimize your expenses throughout the online sales and marketing process.
- Attract more leads. Buyers that use Google Wallet actively look to buy from merchants that offer it on their websites. If you use Google search advertising, you can help these potential buyers find you by displaying the Google Wallet badge on your search advertisements.
- Convert more leads into sales. A fast, secure checkout process helps persuade shoppers to buy on your site and buy more often.
- Protect yourself from fraud. Google Wallet's fraud prevention tools stop invalid orders from reaching you. And The Payment Guarantee policy helps protect you from chargebacks.
please Click here for step by step configuration instructions
* Valid only for new Google Wallet merchants with a self-managed AdWords account. Merchants must (i) be properly referred by QCCart, (ii) use an
approved implementation of Google Wallet, and (iii) successfully process at least three (3) valid payment transactions and at least $500 of valid payments as a merchant
through Google Wallet. The promotional credit will be distributed directly to the merchant within 30 days after the end of the month in which the merchant satisfies
the criteria outlined in (i), (ii) and (iii). Merchants will be charged for advertising that exceeds the promotional credit. Merchants will need to suspend their ads
if they do not wish to receive additional charges beyond the free credit amount. Subject to ad approval, valid registration and acceptance of the Google AdWords Program
standard terms and conditions. The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered. Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason by Google Inc.
One promotional credit per merchant. For new AdWords Program registrants, an activation fee of $5 will be applied and deducted from the promotion credit. Offer valid
only for merchants in the United States signing up for Google Wallet through the referral link provided. The promotional credit will expire approximately 90 days from
the date the credit is issued.